Use Membership Login to access wifi
Honeycomb key near printer
CODE OF CONDUCT:
By entering The Hivery, you are agreeing to our code of conduct, centered around kindness, support, and inclusion. Read our code of conduct here.
MEMBER AGREEMENT AND TERMS:
By entering The Hivery website, space, and this member site, you are agreeing to our member terms found here.
More information on the rules of kind engagement here at The Hivery here.
- All-day parking:
Purchase Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce “Employee” permit.
- Visitor or Two-Hour Parking
When visiting or working at The Hivery, there is abundant metered parking at our building with a 2-hour maximum.
- Mill Valley Resident 2-Hour Parking:
Mill Valley residents can obtain an RSVP sticker, but note there is still a 2-hour maximum in any metered space.
Free Monthly Events for Members
- Brown Bag Lunch - Members share their expertise with other members. Posted on chalkboard and community board.
- Writer's Circle - Every first Thursday of the month. A writer's support group.
- Entrepreneur's Circle - Every third Thursday of the month. A business owners support group.
- The Hivery Circle - Every second Tuesday of the month from 7-9pm. An evening cocktail hour hosted by The Hivery at The Hivery.
- Discovery Session Coffee - Every last Friday of the month with Grace Kraaijvanger, Founder of The Hivery. The Discovery Session is geared toward community members, but Hivery co-working members are welcome to come and benefit from this not-to-miss session with Grace.
Get in touch with us
The Hivery - Mill Valley
38 Miller Ave, Suite #20
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Tel. 415 569 7760
The The Hivery - Mill Valley team
Founder / The GUILD
Photographer / Visual Content Producer / Kim Thompson Steel Imagery
Director of Programming / The Hivery
Director of Marketing, The Hivery